Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SAORI WX60 (foldable)
The SAORI WX60, the upgraded model of the long-selling SX60, is made of beautiful wood and foldable for transport and storage. You can fold and unfold the loom instantly without any additional assembly. It has excellent durability and stability notwithstanding its lightweight and easily portable frame.
- High-quality Japanese cherry wood frame.Folds easily for transport and storage
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The new rubber friction warp control pedal lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warps is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly. (not available with the unassembled small packaging)
- Available in unassembled package. (cost efficient for international shipping)
- One clipping tying rod is included (breast beam side).
- Harness cord stoppers are pre-installed.
- Width: 76cm (30“)
- Depth: 76cm (30“) / 25cm (10“) when folded
- Height: 98.5cm (39″) / 106cm (42″) when folded
- Weight: 13.5kg (29.8lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23″)
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles); 4 harness cord stoppers; 1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control pedal (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords; 4 harness cord stoppers; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds)
Optional Accessories Only Available with WX60
A Set of Wheels for WX60
This lets you able to move the loom around easily even on a carpet.
Height Extender for WX60
4 pcs of metal plates attached to the frame raise the loom either by about 5 cm (2″) or 10cm (4″) for tall weavers.
Out of stock