SAORI CH60 (Unassembled)
The SAORI CH60’s elegant style makes it very popular.
- Durable body made of high-quality Japanese cherry wood.
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warps is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 69cm (26″)
- Depth: 61cm (24″)
- Height: 98cm (38″)
- Weight: 15.7kg (34.5lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23″)
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles); 1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control lever (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords; 4 harness cord stoppers; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds)
Out of stock