SAORI Piccolo 40
Weave, wherever you are!
SAORI piccolo40 is a revolutionary hand weaving loom with both comfort and portability for weavers of all ages. Its lightweight metal tubing body has two height settings, and it easily folds for transport. Take this loom with you wherever you go, and enjoy weaving whenever you like!
- Lightweight but strong body with beautifully chrome-plated metal tubing frame
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- The position of the breast beam is height adjustable: 60cm and 68cm (about 23.6″ and 26.8″)
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf (Optional)
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warps is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 55cm (21.6″)
- Depth: 56cm (22″) / 74cm (29″) when raised / 15cm (5.9″) when folded
- Height: 81.5cm (32″) / 91.5cm (36″) when raised
- Weight: 6.95kg (15.32lb)
- Weaving Width: 40cm (15.8″)
Out of stock