The SAORI SX60, with a colour-coordinated wood and metal tubing construction, is foldable for transport and storage. You can fold and unfold the loom instantly without any additional assembly. It has excellent durability and stability notwithstanding its lightweight and easily portable frame.
- High-quality Japanese cherry wood and tan metal frame.
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control pedal lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warp is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 73cm (28″)
- Depth: 70cm (27″) / 23cm (9″) when folded
- Height: 99cm (39″) / 108cm (42″) when folded
- Weight: 14.7kg (32.4lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23″)
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles); 1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control pedal (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords; 4 harness cord stoppers; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds)
Out of stock